In the News
St. Michaels, Tilghman Island and the surrounding Bay Hundred Area often finds themselves in the news, hosting fabulous festivals and events, featuring world-class dining for the foodies and five star rated lodging, trendy shopping experiences and historical and nautical treasures to boot!
St. Michaels was voted #7 Top 10 Best Small Coastal Towns in America by USA Today!
Top travel magazines in our nation and region have long enjoyed offering a glimpse into the the past, present and future of our beautiful area. Many top national home magazines have highlighted our unique shops and spas. Television shows and movies, such as the "Wedding Crashers" have been filmed in or around St. Michaels over the years.
If this is your first visit or you're a seasoned visitor, you can always find something new to see, learn, eat or do, you'll want to stay another day or two!
Read why others love St. Michaels and visit soon to find out for yourself!
Attention travel writers, travel publications, bloggers, etc. Please contact the St Michaels Business Association for more information, thank you!
- Weekend Adventure, The Picturesque Charm of St. Michaels, Baltimore Sun
- The 15 Most Worthy U.S. Town worthy of a day trip, Esquire Magazine
- Weekend Getaways—Head to the Eastern Shore!, NJ Star Ledger
- Summer in St. Michaels at the Harbour Inn, Huffington Post
- Travel to St. Michaels, Southwest Airlines Spirit Magazine
- Weekends with the President’s Men, NY Times
- Couple Resurrects James Michener’s St. Michaels Home, Baltimore Sun
- Weekend Getaway, St. Michaels, Southern Living
- Spending Two Perfect Days On Maryland’s Eastern Shore, Forbes Travel Guide
- St. Micheals Museum Preserves the History of the Eastern Shore, USA Today
- Cozy luxury at made-over Inn at Perry Cabin, Baltimore Magazine
- Lyon Distilling Restores Maryland’s Rye Whiskey Tradition, WAMU
- Craft Beers Gaining Popularity on the Eastern Shore, Attraction Magazine
- Lyon Distilling Baltimore’s Best, Baltimore Magazine
- St Michaels, The Town That Fooled the British, MD Physicians Magazine
- In St. Michaels, Md., a new spirits distillery that’s pretty rum, The Washington Post
Whether you're an experienced kayaker, a day-tripping boater, a sailing novice, a history buff, an avid fisherman, or anyone else who yearns to spend some time on the water, you will find something to do in St. Michaels and Tilghman Island. It's time to get out on the water and enjoy the outdoors! Find your boating options here.