Chesapeake Lighthouse Tours
- St Michaels Boating, Fishing & Historic Cruises
- Attractions and Museums
- Boating, Fishing & Historic Cruises
Chesapeake Lights offers 5 different on the water lighthouse tours to fit the need of every passenger and their getaway schedule.
Join Captain Mike aboard the USCG-certified M/V Sharps Island for a full day tour to see 10 Chesapeake Bay Lighthouses, or a 4 hour tour which takes in 5 of these fantastic structures including a trip under the Chesapeake Bay Bridge. We also offer two and three light trips for those of you who would love to get out on the water but only have a few hours to spare.
As you cruise alongside these stately structures, just off the shoals and sunken islands they mark, you can feel the Bays colorful history come alive.
NEW this year is a 2 day SOUTHERN EXPIDITION with an overnight in Onancock Virginia.
Private tours are available for family gatherings , reunions and corporate outings
Every trip is an ADVENTURE!
- A Great Family adventure onto the Chesapeake and its Historic Lighthouses
- Lighthouse Tour information
- The Great Circle Trip sees 10 Lighthouses including the famous Pooles Island Light
- Trip Calendar
- Our sunset trips see 2 Lighthouses and some spectacular Chesapeake Bay Sunsets
Whom to Contact
- Mike & Carol Richards
Tours depart from Knapps Narrows before you cross the bridge. Look for the Chesapeake Lights sign on the dock!