10th Annual Italian Wine & Food Festival at Simpatico
Simpatico, Italy’s Finest celebrates Italian Wine, Food & Columbus Weekend with the 10th Annual “Simpatico Italian Wine & Food Festival at St. Michaels MD” of Italian Wine, Spirits, Liqueurs, Food, Music & Games on the Saturday of the Columbus Holiday weekend on October 12th from Noon to 5 PM. The event will be held rain or shine in the tented lot “piazza” adjacent to Simpatico at 104 Railroad Ave. Stop by and transport yourself to Italy!
This not-to-be-missed event will feature the following activities to the public at a cost of $35 per person in advance, $40 at door, kids free:
- Italian Wine & Spirits Tastings of over 70 wines, Limoncello, Spirits, Liqueurs, Prosecco, Bellinis, Amalfi Coast Liqueurs!
- Italian Food Served throughout the Afternoon including Cipriani Pasta with Wild Boar Sauce, Antipasti, Pates, Pestos, Truffle products, Olive Oils, Balsamics, Chicken Pesto, Caponata, Rice Salad, Orange Olive Oil Cake & more!
- Wonderful Artisan Cheese Tastings of Cow, Sheep & Goat cheeses directly flown in from Italy every 2 weeks.
- Live Italian Music – with Sergio playing your favorite Italian songs on his Accordion!!
- Italian Trivia, Bocce Ball & Pasta Game – Answer all the questions and you win a bottle of wine!
- Meet Columbus and hear about his adventures in exploration, and have your picture taken with him!
- Special pricing promotions for wines and other items in the shop.
To purchase tickets, go to Events on www.simpaticostmichaels.com, or localwineevents.com or call 410-745-0345. Saluti!