Come Hungry...Leave Happy!
Taste Of St. Michaels includes a tasting crawl on Saturday, April 15th from 11 am - 4 pm. The Tasting Crawl allows participants to taste their way around St. Michaels at award winning restaurants and other participating businesses in town, including lodging and shops around the Town of St. Michaels.Each tasting venue will have a tasting selections that feature food and drinks.
Each tasting will range from $1 to $5
Participants will pay at the venues directly.
The Taste of St. Michaels Tasting Crawl is a great way to literally eat your way around the Town of St. Michaels. See tasting map below and print one here.
Event is Rain or Shine.
Bring $1 and $5 dollar bills
Bring family and friends to enjoy together
Wear comfy shoes
Follow Taste of St. Michaels on Facebook here.
Simpatico, Italy's Finest "Taste of St. Michaels" Venue will combine our love of Italian wines paired with an assortment of Italian food tastings (antipasti & more) for a special Taste of St. Michaels experience. For a ticket price of $15 for our venue, you will receive a tasting glass and up to 16 wine tastings paired with Antipasti & more. Meet with Italian wine experts to discuss their amazing wines!
Special pricing for all wines will be available during the weekend. Saluti!
For tickets, sign up for the time slot you prefer to begin your tastings, starting at 12:00 PM through 5:00 PM in one hour. Pre-purchase tickets here.
TASTING VENUES - Purchase directly from venues April 15th 11am - 4pm or While Supplies Last
Printer Friendly list here.
1. PLATES AT 208 – 208 N. TALBOT ST Various Small Plates $3 - $5
2. RUSE RESTAURANT AT THE WILDSET HOTEL - 209 S. TALBOT ST Smoked trout spread with pickled onion $4
3. SEA CAPTAIN’S COTTAGE – 203 N. TALBOT ST Old Bay Brats $4, Old Bay Chili $5, Chocolate $1, Brownies $1
4. BRACKISH LIFE - 112 N. TALBOT ST Brackish Crab Salsa $2, Sampling Moore’s Sauces – N/C
5. OLIVIN'S FINE OLIVE OILS & VINEGARS - 110 N. TALBOT ST Seafood Risotto with Balsamic Drizzle $5, Blood Orange EVOO Brownies - $2
6. CORAH'S CORNER - 105 N. TALBOT ST Oyster Stew $5, Peaching to the Choir Cocktail with Lyon Rum $5
7. SIMPATICO ITALY'S FINEST - 104 RAILROAD AVE Antipasti Assorted $5
SPECIAL EVENT: See website for special event $15 per person.
8. OPHIUROIDEA “the O” & TILGHMAN ISLAND INN - 100 S. TALBOT STREET
Tilghman Island Inn – Shrimp & Chicken Gumbo w/ Andouille Sausage $5
The O - Tastings of a variety of salsa, jams and dips N/A
9. SKIPJACK'S ST. MICHAELS - 111 S. TALBOT ST Gelato $2, Pushboat -Affogato-gelato drenched in espresso $5
10. FATFACE – 107 S. TALBOT ST Pimms Mocktail $2, British Tea Cookies $1, British Style Tea $2
11. CARPENTER STREET SALOON - 113 S. TALBOT ST Chili $5
12. DIANA'S TILTON HILTON - 100 CARPENTER ST Chocolate Crabs $4
13. WOODCRAFT ARTISANS – 200 S. TALBOT ST Chocolate Sweet Rolls $3, Lemon White Chocolate Cookie $3
14. PEMBERTON PHARMACY & GIFT - 204 S. TALBOT ST Virginia Diner Old Bay Peanuts $2, Mouth Party Caramels-2pk $1
15. THE PREPPY REDNECK – 213 S. TALBOT ST Oyster Shooters $3
16. FOXY'S HARBOR GRILL - 125 MULBERRY ST Carrot Ginger soup - $3 April’s Delight Drink (alcoholic) - $5
17. BLU MILES RESTAURANT – 305 MULBERRY ST Shrimp Salad Sliders $5, Red Sangria $5
18. THE GALLEY RESTAURANT - 305 S. TALBOT STREET Traditional Street Tacos – Beef, Chicken, Carnitas $4 Pacifico Beer $3, Margarita’s $5
19. THEO'S STEAKS, SIDES & SPIRITS - 407 S. TALBOT STREET French Onion Soup $3
20. AVA'S PIZZERIA & WINE BAR - 409 S. TALBOT ST Fresh Mozzarella Caprese Cup - $3
21. BLUE HERON COFFEE - 500 S. TALBOT ST Jamaican Blue Mountain Coffee $5 House made Madagascar syrup to any drink $2
St. Michaels, Tilghman and the Bay Hundred area have a wide range of lodging options to suit every taste and budget. Find the perfect place to fit your needs here.
Nothing says Chesapeake Bay like a steaming pile of locally caught Maryland blue crabs, and our restaurants are serving the Chesapeake Bay's bounty, from steamed crabs and crab cakes to sweet soft shell clams and fresh rockfish. Find the perfect restaurant here.
St. Michaels offers shopping galore, with an eclectic range of shops, including jewelry, clothing and home decor, galleries and more! Stop by one of the many tasting rooms, offering specialty foods and locally made libations. Find our unique shops here.
Whether you're an experienced kayaker, a day-tripping boater, a sailing novice, a history buff, an avid fisherman, or anyone else who yearns to spend some time on the water, you will find something to do in St. Michaels and Tilghman Island. It's time to get out on the water and enjoy the outdoors! Find your boating options here.